- Individual seminars for specialists and managers in Integrated Systems Rail such as engineers, railway operators, local operation managers, trainers/instructors
- Training and further development for employees through safety-related tasks: traction unit drivers, train drivers, shunting assistants
- Basic training
- Further development
- Training as wagon inspector, wagon tester and others .
- Training for employees without railway-specific experience (Railway Experience Days): People who should get to know and understand the basics of the rail system network, for example as engineers at the manufacturers of rail vehicles or their components, trainees in the railway sector, etc.* in accordance with the German Rail Vehicle License Act (TfV) and the German Rail Vehicle Driver Examination Certificate (TfPV) with Accreditation and Certification Ordinance for Further Education (AZAV)
Individual seminars for your company
Tell us your wishes or your goal and we will put a seminar together that will meet your individual wishes and requirements. For example, we can train your new employees with you according to your specific needs.
With our AZAV certification, we are entitled to take advantage of subsidies from the Federal Employment Agency.
We offer the following seminars exclusively at our location in Braunschweig:
- Training in the field of functional safety (CENELEC, CSM-Regulation etc.)
- Basic training railway operation with practical relevance
- Simulator training – practical experience as a train driver